★ Follow ★ Facebook
Addicted.
Friday, April 8, 2011; Comments



Pretty Little Liars, is like the awesomest show. ever.

And also,  the guys are hot beyond words.
Like seriously, Tyler Blackburn, Diego Boneta and Keegan Allen
are all so bloody gorgeous.

Diego Boneta


Tyler Blackburn



Keegan Allen


I mean, seriously. Define sex, please. They all (note; bold, underline, italic.)  belong to me .


Anyway, besides ogling sexy guys, this week has been pretty hectic with lisan/oral/sukan stuffs.
For lisan, the second i started talking teacher was like;


Your voice is such a fail.

 Well gee, thanks for the encouraging advice. But she said she'd have to give me a 'low' mark,
which is 36/40
Um, i was trying so hard not to jump for joy out of my very uncomfortable seat. Really hard. Our oral, which was more or less the same story,
teacher told me my voice was too soft and she told Shana she sounded like a news reporter. I was trying so hard not to burst out laughing. Even Ri, was like covering her face. She let us redo it anyway, so it's all good.

Also, our dance practice has become a bit hectic. Shana isn't dancing anymore, and so Za got these uber cool Form 1 people to dance.
They are so adorable! I want to eaaaat them. They like k-pop too!

Purple house!
I was gonna try out for running, but they postponed the tryouts due to rain and lack of time. How disappointing. But atleast i have more time to train and stuff, so yeah. Merentas Desa is in June! Eeeeek.
I need to find new headphones, as i don't think i can jog around with my big gigantic huge headphones jumping up and down on my head. Ouch, much. Besides, it would be super annoying.


Sammie's birthday is coming up soon! I wonder what i should get her.
Hmm.
Maroon 5 related things? Nah, she's already going for the concert. I'm gonna go bury myself inside some fanfiction. Bye !